Module for generic platform information: platform.py

Betancourt, Josef Josef.Betancourt at GTECH.COM
Tue Oct 26 10:24:31 EDT 1999

Tried the platform.py but only get win32 on NT 4.0 service pack 5.
ver in the shell returns:  Windows NT Version 4.0

        http://starship.skyport.net/~lemburg/platform.py

To see if it works on your platform, simply run the script.

Enjoy,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg