Prolog Glue Language

Jon Fernquest ferni at loxinfo.co.th
Fri Oct 15 14:01:54 EDT 1999

Magnus L. Hetland wrote:
> Anyone else who want to try? If nothing else, we could make a very
> *small* prolog... It might still be useful for a lot of things.

I took a look at GNU Prolog and  pl2wam.c seems create wam instructions
that are in turn translated into further instructions for a specific
platform.
Writing this second part for every specific platform, Windows and the Mac
for my purposes being the most important, at least for me wouldn't be
feasible.
It seems to me that someone must have written a portable WAM interpreter in
or C++. ...or maybe there's something in the GNU Prolog code I'm missing.
Better have another look.

Cheers,

Jon Fernquest
bayinnaung at hotmail.com