Just like in our DNA...

nascheme at enme.ucalgary.ca nascheme at enme.ucalgary.ca
Tue Oct 5 20:46:40 EDT 1999

On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 02:04:45PM -0700, Michael Vanier wrote:
> GNU/Linux: We can't lose; we're on a mission from God.

It is easy for people to take statements like this in the wrong
way.  It is interesting how much we take pop culture references
for granted.  As someone who works in a culturally diverse
environment, I have seen this type of confusion often.

For people who don't know, and Michael correct me if I'm wrong,
this signature refers to a line from the classic movie "The Blues
Brothers".  It is not meant to be taken literally.

    Neil