ADO in MS-IIS with MS-SQL Server

Edward Wilson EdwardW at stamps.com
Thu Oct 14 00:43:18 EDT 1999

Can anyone help me get some basic ADO connections going with Python.  I'm
running Python inside of MS-IIS with not problems.  What I can't seem to be
able to get working is an ADO connection to my SQL database.

I have no idea how to get started, what to import, what to run makepy.py
against (I've already run it against everything in sight on NT server).

Please help, if I get over this small hill I'll be on my way to heaven
"using Python at work on a daily basis".

Thank you to anyone and all.

Ed--