win32: cygwin modules?

Jody M. Klymak jklymak at apl.washington.edu
Thu Oct 21 12:44:42 EDT 1999

Hi Norman,

Well to partially answer my own question I found this page by smacking
dejanews appropriately:
http://starship.python.net/crew/kernr/mingw32/Notes.html I haven't
completed all the steps, but it *seems* to be a step-by-step on
setting up mingw32 to create dlls that python can use as extensions.
(Of course I'm hoping someone will step in here and correct me if I'm
confused) maybe that will help you out?

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington