BIND interface

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 28 09:38:40 EDT 1999

At the risk of sounding like a newbie, i'm looking for a python interface to
the configuration of bind (the named bind, that is,) preferably 8.2... Our
named configuration is getting fairly unwieldy, what with the perl script
magic that tries to edit it automatically and the sales reps who forget to
remove domains...

Anyway, if there is no such beast (it needn't be complete... it's mostly
about removing and adding domains, and changing their zonefiles) i'll write
my own, maybe even complete enough for other people to be of use... ;)

b[l]inded'ly y'rs,

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>