Text/Cursor User Interface with Python [Redhat?]

Radovan Garabik garabik at melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk.invalid
Mon Oct 18 07:41:28 EDT 1999

Preston Landers <prestonlanders at my-deja.com> wrote:
 : Hey there,

 : I've just discovered that the Redhat Linux 6.1 installer is written in
 : Python and includes a text-based 'GUI' (dialog boxes, menus, selection
 : lists, etc.)  It appears to use the newt toolkit (which depends on
 : slang) and a special Redhat-developed pythonlib library.

debian has just made out of it a package python-newt, so far (from
reading documentation) it looks good.

| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph.uniba.sk           |