[ANN] JavaPythonConsole 0.1

robert_kuzelj at my-deja.com robert_kuzelj at my-deja.com
Fri Oct 22 08:55:18 EDT 1999

JavaPythonConsole 0.1
http://www.itemj.com/produkte.htm

from the readme-file
I   intensions
    i was wishing for a confortable editor for jpython.
    the two available ones (standard-dos-console and
    the console inf demo/swing) were not exactly what
    i was looking for.
    1) an editor who actually behaves like an editor
       (meaning cursor-up moves the cursor on line up)
    2) no duplication of statements when hitting the
       enter-key (thats what PythonWin does)
    3) separation of input and output-Streams
    so i took the console.py from demo/swing and
    began changing it till it suited me.
    (btw. i hope that its legal - afaik all python
    distributen is os - please give me hint if i did
    something wrong)

ciao robertj

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.