Directory select dialog box?

Arcturax Arcturax at no_spam.siscom.net
Sat Oct 2 23:02:52 EDT 1999

I hope nobody minds my cross posting this between the python and tcl
groups since both seem to go hand in hand a lot.  I have a question
regarding bringing up a dialog box that will allow selection of just a
directory, not a file.

I need one that will work under both Windows NT and Unix and would prefer
the version that brings up the standard dialogs for either system like the
tkopenandsave dialogs do.  I heard there was a patch for this, but cannot
find it after spending two days of hard net searching and deja-news
searching.

Any help or pointers to sites that have or may well have this would be
very nice!

Thanks in advance!

--
Arcturax
Email: Arcturax at no_x_x_Spam.siscom.net (remove no___Spam to reply)