Directory select dialog box?

Mark C Favas mark at chem.uwa.edu.au
Sun Oct 3 07:33:33 EDT 1999

Arcturax at no_spam.siscom.net (Arcturax) writes:

>I have a question
>regarding bringing up a dialog box that will allow selection of just a
>directory, not a file.

>I need one that will work under both Windows NT and Unix and would prefer
>the version that brings up the standard dialogs for either system like the
>tkopenandsave dialogs do.  I heard there was a patch for this, but cannot
>find it after spending two days of hard net searching and deja-news
>searching.

I, too, would be interested in one that brings up the standard dialogs for
either system. I have one based on the Pmw widget set, but it has its own look
and feel. If this would suit your purpose, mail me and I'll send it to you.

Mark
--
Email  - mark at chem.uwa.edu.au      ,-_|\                           Mark C Favas
Phone  - +61 9 380 3482           /     \               Department of Chemistry