Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Sep 20)

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Mon Oct 4 17:24:13 EDT 1999

In article <EC5158419350B090.6626105EB6EC65C9.75E9B9F7F2A580AD at lp.airnews.net>,
David Ascher  <da at ski.org> wrote:
>Our welcome to readers arriving by way of *Dr. Dobb's Journal*'s new
>sponsorship of Python-URL!
			.
			.
			.
Yes, yes, I recognize that today is 4 October, not the 20
September that appears in the Subject line.  This was the
traditional I-thought-*you*-tested-that last-minute glitch,
to help new readers feel comfortable.  The responsibility
is entirely mine, and I apologize for the thousands, if not
jillions, in packet costs this mistake has cost (do readers
still recognize that reference?).
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX