Is the server down or what?

Thomas Weholt thomas at bibsyst.no
Thu Oct 7 09:10:08 EDT 1999

> You seem tense.  Have you had too much coffee today?  The server is working
> fine from what I can tell.  First rule of newsgroups is to assume the error
> is on your end, i.e. user error or problems at your machine.

I know. I did check out stuff, but comp.lang.python seemed to be the only
newsgroup not responding. After I fired off this posting things started
working again. Don`t know why. Damn Netscape 4.7. If I`m tense it`s because I
know I`ll be working 10-15 hours today, and I`m tired allready. Wait a couple
of hours. By then I`ll be messed up on consentrated caffeine-pills, dizzy from
starvation and sexually frustrated because I don`t get laid as much as I`d
like to.  You see, life is complicated, and the little things gets to me
sometimes.

I`ll get back on the phone with my shrink now.

Thomas