Just like in our DNA...

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Wed Oct 6 01:40:36 EDT 1999

[François Pinard, with a side-splitting <wink> robotussin-coff-cough
 tale]
> When I finally got the joke, I found it _so_ American-centric and _so_
> displaced, that it was not funny at all.  These people were imposing their
> non-sense on me, just for the narrow pleasure of laughing between
> themselves?

Well, yes -- much like the French Python pun you treated us to when you
first joined us <wink>.  Frankly, the world needs more of that -- and this
*is* a language named in honor of a British comedy troupe.

Which reminds me:  A zoo veterinarian developed a treatment to cure venereal
disease in large snakes. Why did he name it "a squared plus b squared equals
c squared"?

It was Python Gonorrhea Serum.

> I very vaguely remember that children do that at the start of adolescence.

at-our-age-we'll-be-doing-it-again-very-soon<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim