macspeech module?

Admin S3091333 at student.anu.edu.au
Thu Oct 14 08:22:43 EDT 1999

Spam detection software, running on the system "albatross.python.org", has

Content preview:  Where can I find the Speech Channel objects for the Macspeech
   Module? They didn't come with the download I would really like to use them.
   GetPitch etc Please help Ben Jones [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.0 FH_DATE_IS_19XX        The date is not 19xx.
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
 3.2 FORGED_MSGID_YAHOO     Message-ID is forged, (yahoo.com)
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers