Dutch PUG (Python Users Group)

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 4 08:15:08 EDT 1999

On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 11:29:56AM +0000, Martijn Faassen wrote:

<Dutch Python Users Group proposal snipped>

> Sounds like a good idea. I'm in. We should get the Dutch Zopers into this
> as well; we do have a Dutch Zope mailing list.
> So, now we need a website and mailing list. Anybody have any ideas?

I can host a site and a mailing list ( + other assorted things) -- it would
sit nicely next to the Amsterdam Perl Mongers site ;) (www.amsterdam.pm.org)
I'd just need a hostname/domain and a name for the list... anyone have
something creative in mind ? :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>