Module for generic platform information: platform.py

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Wed Oct 27 05:27:08 EDT 1999

Ivan Van Laningham wrote:

> > The new upload (version 0.3.1) should fix this. If not, please try
> > to adapt the RE in system_ver() to make it correctly parse the
> > string and send me the diffs. Thanks.
>
> Windows-NT-4.0
>
> Looks good to me.  Thanks!

Cool. BTW, is there any way (other than using the registry) to find
out the patch level of WinNT, e.g. something like "Windows NT 4.0 with
SP4" ? Since this information seems vital on WinNT I think it should
be included in the version string.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Y2000:                                                    65 days left