BSD3 - virtual server - dyld.h not found [Q]

Nigel Head nhead at houbits.com
Wed Oct 20 03:33:08 EDT 1999

This appeared for me somewhere in the move from 151 to 152!

While I never located the root cause of this, I did find a workaround - I had
to edit the configure script to remove the offending items. It didn't seem to
be sufficient to edit the generated config.h -- there must be some further,
hidden, interdependencies! I didn't spend time chasing that though ...

If you want a copy of the hacked up configure script mail me. You may also
want to think carefully about the prefix business if you intend this to
execute in the "virtual" mode of the iServer and not just from your telnet
access ('cos of the chroot).

N.