Is httpdapy ready for primetime?

Erno Kuusela erno at iki.fi
Sun Oct 24 17:23:16 EDT 1999

On 24 Oct 1999 15:48:01 -0400, Lloyd Zusman <ljz at asfast.com> wrote:
>Unless there's something I'm missing about the FastCGI installation,
>this isn't very fast at all ... ???

i haven't tried it myself. i got interested after reading your
post and thought to try it out, but then i noticed it's
not free.

[about httpdapy]
>I can't get it to work under RedHat Linux version 5.0 with my own
>compilations of Python and Apache, which work just fine without
>httpdapy.

hrm. have you asked the httpdapy author? i know i haven't :)
(was in too much hurry when it broke, just downgraded without
thinking)

  -- erno

--
"The new Intel Linux Gigabit driver is great news for Linux
customers who need high speed connectivity to drive their