Just like in our DNA...

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Thu Oct 7 16:26:38 EDT 1999

Remco Gerlich <scarblac-spamtrap at pino.selwerd.cx> wrote:
>> Wat IS dit? Klinkt ongelooflijk interessant. Heb je daar URLs over? :-)

> Sorry for the Dutch, this was meant as an email, was asking what
> he was talking about and if he had an URL about it.

Everybody, even if they live in .cx, wherever this may be, that uses
Python knows Dutch. It's a cosmic conspiracy! :) No URLs, but you should
check out Tierra, which does have web pages. Being lazy, I'll just
point out someone else mentioned an URL earlier in the thread. :)

I should convert the paper I wrote about to the web. I shudder about releasing
my C++ sources though; it's not amazingly well designed...

Regards,

Martijn