How to eliminate consol window in MS Windows

¥|²´ªº¤ýÂÎ dyliu at ms1.hinet.net
Sun Oct 24 20:58:50 EDT 1999

Spam detection software, running on the system "albatross.python.org", has

Content preview:  I want to use wxPython to develop a GUI application in the
   Windows NT. The problem is when I double click the script file, a console
   window always appear. Can I execute the python program without this console
   window? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.0 FH_DATE_IS_19XX        The date is not 19xx.
 4.0 FROM_ILLEGAL_CHARS     From: has too many raw illegal characters
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers