My missing posts

Reggie Dugard reggie at merfinllc.com
Tue Oct 12 20:33:11 EDT 1999

Actually about a month ago, you sent me e-mail saying that you had posted
code that would make it possible to use win32com without having to use the
registry and that I could find it using DejaNews.  I was unable to find it
(I thought because of my own incompetence) so if you have it handy I'd
appreciate a re-post.

Thanks

Reggie

news:001301bf1502$45ccc9b0$0801a8c0 at bobcat...