Wpy and COM samples/demos/tutorials/how-tos?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Oct 27 07:54:10 EDT 1999

I can't give you wpy pointers, but if you install the win32all-127
package, you will get the COM extensions and all the COM
documentation, as well as Pythonwin, which is a Windows only wrapper
of MFC (where wpy also provides an MFC interface over Tcl).  Check out
my starship page at http://starship.python.org/crew/mhammond

Mark.