Text UI

William Burrow aa126 at DELETE.fan.nb.ca
Sat Sep 11 20:01:38 EDT 1999

On 11 Sep 1999 22:58:30 GMT,
£ukasz Kowalczyk <smithy at promail.pl> wrote:
>[ Robin Dunn ]
>> In the Python sources, in the Modules directory there is a module for
>> ncurses that can be built.
>
>Yes, but it's simply a wrapper around the libncurses library. I was looking
>for something, uhm, more sophisticated ;)

I recall a ghod-awful thing that was intended for DJGPP, I believe.
Can't recall the name.  It was slow as heck, but modern CPUs ought to
make it bearable.  If you can find it.

--
William Burrow  --  New Brunswick, Canada             o
Copyright 1999 William Burrow                     ~  /\