CGI speedup strategies

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Thu Sep 2 17:20:05 EDT 1999

    Phillip> Fredrik Lundh wrote:
    >> http://www.nightmare.com/medusa (non-threaded, ultra-fast)
    >> http://www.zope.org (threaded, based on medusa)

    Phillip> I looked at both of these a while back, and decided I didn't
    Phillip> like them because they didn't have the same sort of interface
    Phillip> that SocketServer does. So I wrote one that (sort of) has the
    Phillip> same interface, but it is unfortunately not complete:

I could have sworn I saw something posted within the past month that was
some sort of melding of the SocketServer asyncore modules, but when I
searched for it at Deja News, nothing turned up.  Was I dreaming?  Pointers
appreciated.

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip at mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...