New to Python...looking for scripting language

Bill Wilkinson yopen at my-Deja.com
Sat Sep 4 15:10:53 EDT 1999

sure.....

I can put some on my site as examples.  I don't know if you would find the
ones I have very useful.  But, I will post the ones that I can when I go
back to the office tuesday.

Harlan Carvey, CISSP <carvdawg at patriot.net> wrote in message
news:37D168BB.D4C90858 at patriot.net...
> Bill,
>
> Thanks for your input.  Do you have any examples of your admin scripts
> available?
>
> Carv
>
> Bill Wilkinson wrote:
>
> > Python is one of the languages that works with the Windows Scripting
Host.