hiring python-solaris for web project

billjoeckel at hotmail.com billjoeckel at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 13:58:56 EDT 1999

Hi! My name is Bill Joeckel with Tri-Com Technical Services, I have a
client that has a contract opening for a python-solaris developer for
a web project. The skills specifically looking for python cgi style
web development, mail handling software to provide confirmations
of actions on the web site and announcements to users, ODBC connectivity
to Db2 and software to process data files exchanged via FTP.Call
work 18002806919 or at home call anytime 19132561985.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/