Spanish Inquisition?!

Philippe Boite philippe.boite at pacwan.fr
Sat Sep 4 07:45:36 EDT 1999

The Spanish Inquisition is a famous sketch by the Monty Pythons.
Somebody says :
- I wouldn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...
And then enter 3 red Spanish inquisitors, one of theme saying :
- Nooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...

Python was named after the Monty Pythons, so there are a lot of references
to them, for example in the tutorial :
- The Parrot sketch
- And nice red uniforms...

There are also often references in this ng (for a recent example, the
lumberjack song).

37CFC38C.20A9C267 at megsinet.net...