All rise for judge Timothy Peters...

Cliff, or a close facsimile cjc26 at nospam.cornell.edu
Wed Sep 1 22:10:32 EDT 1999

Note how the Timbot tries to distract us from the fact that no human
records of him exist.

but-the-mobile-exoskeleton-should-be-ready-real-soon-now-ly yr's, Cliff

Pada Wed, 1 Sep 1999 01:56:23 -0400, Tim Peters bilang:

--
cliff crawford   http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
            There are more stars in the sky than there are