ASP with Python question

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Sep 10 20:56:44 EDT 1999

Glen Malley wrote in message <37d8c687 at news.interq.or.jp>...
>Mark Hammond <MHammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>>It would really suck if the Session was the only object
>>>not working, because it's the only object I need...;-P
>>
>>Im afraid it really sucks :-)  This is the only known bug in the Active
>>Scripting support :-(
>
>Hrm, color me an unhappy camper..;-P
>
>Guess I'll have to figure a better way out to solve my
>problem. I'm trying to incorporate an interface to Mailman
>into our existing ASP-based management system.

Well, you could help me to fix it :-)  I havent even investigated this
problem.  Im happy to fix it, but just need some prodding to get it to the
top of my list.  Someone making an effort to help track this down always
prompts me into action.

Also, helping an ASP interface to mailman get running sounds worthwhile.
[Next we need mailman running as a true NT service :-]

Mark.