Recommend a python book? -- Was: Python interface to Berkeley DB + locking

mikedel at my-deja.com mikedel at my-deja.com
Mon Sep 13 14:11:10 EDT 1999

Sorry to interrupt this thread here, but I was wondering if you
reccommend "Learning Python" to the intermediate level programmer with
no Python experience?
I've been looking for a good reference that I won't outgrow too quickly
and I usually trust the Oreilly books.

I read the reviews here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565924649/productlink
Learning Python (Help for Programmers)