Is togl missing from PyOpenGL binary?

Olaf Delgado delgado at Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Wed Sep 29 09:39:41 EDT 1999

Hi folks!

I have installed Python 1.5.2 and PyOpenGL 1.5.5 (I think) in binary form
on my Windows box. Now many of the example programs require togl (and I
would like to use it too), but tcl (I have installed the tcl version that
came with python) complains it can't find it. Searching for togl.* didn't
reveal anything, so I'm pretty sure there is no dll anywhere. I suppose
none of the binaries (which I got from the standard places pointed to at
www.python.org) have not been compiled with togl either. Can the people
who have kindly provided the binaries confirm this? Does anyone have a
togl.dll handy? I think it should be in the binary distribution anyway,
unless, of course, there are important reasons to exclude it.

I usually develope under Unix and do not have a C compiler on my Windows
box, but would eventually like to give away my programs to people using
Windows.

Oh, by the way, PyOpenGL is great stuff (as is python itself, of course).

Thanks a lot,
Olaf