PTUI

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Sat Sep 25 23:00:59 EDT 1999

[David Oppenheimer]
> Does anyone know if PTUI (python tkinter user interface) is still
> being actively maintained?  I tried to send an e-mail to Zachary
> Roadhouse and it was returned undeliverable.

It's traditional in the Python world to take a vacation immediately upon
releasing something.  Unfortunately, Zach has "been on vacation" for about a
year and a half -- no sign of him on c.l.py & no visible PTUI activity.

The lack of PTUI development is one of the reasons Guido started his own
IDE, and you can find that (IDLE) in the 1.5.2 release.

zach-come-back-all-is-forgiven-ly y'rs  - tim