language interpreters/ interpreted languages weaknesses?

Ian Clarke I.Clarke at strs.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 08:12:48 EDT 1999

> that's what *you* think.  lots of people are running
> Python programs without ever noticing, and without
> ever seeing the source code.  you might have done
> that, too.

I am not talking about what the user notices, I am talking about
what the developer does - and I would venture that most Python
code is distributed with its source, where as this is rare with
Java code.  Whether the end-user notices this is not relevant.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                 "A subversive is anyone
I.Clarke at strs.co.uk         who can out-argue