What GUI-lib to use

Boudewijn Rempt boud at rempt.xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 29 09:18:00 EDT 1999

Thomas Weholt <thomas at bibsyst.no> wrote:

> I want to develop GUIs to simple scripts fast, writing as little code as
> possible, but still making it understandable. Looked at GLADE. How does
> this work with Python?

Well, making a nice interface is quite simple and fast, if you use PyKDE
and PyQt - it's a lot of fun to work with an object model that's as neat
as Qt's. Personally, I find the widgets themselves more pleasing, too.

You might take a look at vipyl, the PyKDE point-and-click programming
environment, for a look of what the future could bring.

--

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt