Moving from Perl to Python

jonathon jblake at stamp-coin.com
Sat Sep 25 20:35:25 EDT 1999

On 25 Sep 1999, Harry George wrote:

>I also have the perl books and like cookbook.  I'm in the process of
	[ Text deleted ]
>Except for copyright issues, I'd say just redo all the Perl

	A request to translate all the Perl Books into Python?  <g>

	Other interesting/useful language translations might be

	_Numerical Fortran_/_Numerical C_/_Numerical Pascal_
			<< Or has this been done?  >>

	Donald Knuth's _The Art Of Programming_  Python instead of MX.
	<< At one time, Bill Gates automatically hired anybody who had
	worked through 75% or more of the questions in that book. >>

	Sedgewick's book on algorithms.  Don't remember the title
	offhand.  :-(

	xan

	jonathon