Initial release of metalanguage for mxTextTools

Tony J. Ibbs (Tibs) tony at lsl.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 11:25:20 EDT 1999

As I said earlier:

>"Glacially Slow Software Productions" (or at least that's how it feels) are
>proud to announce the initial release of my meta language for use with
>mxTextTools.

...at...

>    http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/mxtext/metalang.html

Unfortunately, there is a small (!) bug in the code as released, in that it
doesn't output enough ")" when closing a Table's tuple-of-tuples. The fix is
simple - replace line 1289, which was:

        stream.write("),\n")

with:

        # Close the Table's tuple-of-tuples, and also the tuple it was in...
        stream.write(")),\n")

and all should be well (of course, the silly examples at the end of the
above page will still be broken). I'll get round to a formal fix at some
point...

[Not that I expect anyone to *do* anything with the damn thing yet!]

Tibs
--
Tony J Ibbs (Tibs)      http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/
Feet first with 5 wheels...