Python, MySQL, and MySQLmodule.c 1.4 - Python Version.

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Thu Sep 30 03:48:05 EDT 1999

joshua M. Schmidlkofer wrote:

> We are trying - mind you with no success - to get Python to speak
> properly with MySQL, under the Redmond curse [WinNT 4.0].  Can anyone
> help me?  If windows were a knife I would be badly injured and
> bleeding because the lack of any form of proper handle.

If everything should fail (which I doubt), you may want to try
an ODBC connection to MySQL. This should work fine with the win32
odbc module and also with mxODBC or one of the other ODBC
interface modules around.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Y2000:                                                    92 days left