And Now For Something Completely Similar !!!

David Oppenheimer davidopp at megsinet.net
Wed Sep 1 08:57:09 EDT 1999

I downloaded the PIL and using Winzip 7.0 sp1 I extracted all of the PIL
files into the C:\Program Files\Python directory (under the assumption
that this would retain the directory format, etc. associated with these
files).  The pathway to the painter.py program is C:\Program
Files\Python\scripts

So, if anyone has any ideas what the heck I'm doing wrong with path
declarations or if there's something else that I am supposed to do (I
figure this is probably some kind of "magic trick" that is inadequately
documented just to frustrate us beginners), please drop me a line.

David O.