high school programming & python

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Sun Sep 19 18:58:42 EDT 1999

[Ivan Van Laningham]
> Whippersnappers.  Arrogant young punks.
>
> All *I* had to work with was an undifferentiated sea of quarks!

[Martijn Faassen]
> You mean you didn't need to pull them out of their virtual states?
> They were already there?

"Already"?!  Ha.  Much as I love you, you're both spoiled rugrats.  We
didn't have the luxury of time in my day, as it hadn't yet differentiated
itself from space.  Breaking them apart wasn't easy, and you kids today
don't even appreciate it -- you all act like time grows on trees or
something.  If it weren't for my generation, you couldn't tell an infinite
loop from a no-op!

well-ok-that's-still-kind-of-tricky-ly y'rs  - tim