[Newbie:]Importing modules from different files

gtnorton at my-deja.com gtnorton at my-deja.com
Thu Sep 9 09:45:08 EDT 1999

                           Hello folks,
                                      Up until now, I've been putting
all of my modules in my main Python folder.But now it grows too large to
find quickly.When I create a folder(still in the main Python file) for
the scripts and try to import them with: >>>import spam    I get back
"no module named spam".Please clue me in.
                                Thanks in advance
                                              gtnorton
(P.S.)Running Windows98

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/