Parrot-0.2.0

Phil Hunt philh at vision25.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 20:47:57 EDT 1999

I've just released Parrot-0.2.0 on my website.

Parrot is a text-based GUI builder. To use it, you edit a text file
which defines what your GUI application will look like, then you
invoke Parrot from the command line; Parrot's output is source code
which when run will display the GUI application.

Currently Parrot produces Python source code for the Tkinter GUI
toolkit; other backends are planned.

Parrot is currently pre-alpha software, so don't expect it to
be particularly useful yet (or even useful at all).

Parrot's homepage is:
   http://www.vision25.demon.co.uk/prog/parrot.html

Parrot is licenced under the GNU GPL.

Phil Hunt - - - - - - - - -  philh at vision25.demon.co.uk
 - Linux will be 8 years old on 17th September! See: -
http://www.vision25.demon.co.uk/prog/linuxbirthday.html