Radio-button in Tkinter

johngrayson at home.com johngrayson at home.com
Sun Apr 23 16:07:18 EDT 2000

In article <39028096.24B972B4 at swt.edu>,
  ns56645 <ns56645 at swt.edu> wrote:

> --------------834CABF3AAE289AC3BC56CC4
>
> In the following code the radiobuttons that have been set are not seen
> as default selected in the output.
> For e.g         v1.set(3) # initialize should set the radiobutton with
> text 'BOTH' as default.
>
> What could be the wrong with the code?
> Please help?
>
> Shah

Nothing is wrong. I tried your code in a little harness and it
worked correctly. 'BOTH' was selected for each radiobutton group.
Changing the variable to 1 or 2 for v1 and 11 or 12 for v2 selected
the corresponding button.

What is it that you're expecting the widgets to do?

    John

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.