Pythonware Website???? Gone on vacation with Starship? ;-))

Carey Evans c.evans at clear.net.nz
Thu Apr 20 03:57:15 EDT 2000

akuchlin at mems-exchange.org (Andrew M. Kuchling) writes:

> First Zope.org (down because an Ethernet cable got pulled out), then
> Starship (disk crash), now pythonware.com.  Has someone released evil
> whitespace-eating nanobots that also attack computer hardware?

>From my perspective, the problem's obvious.

Debian is going to release version 2.2 sometime soon.  We've had most
of the usual symptoms (new version of XFree86 released, new version of
Apache released, even a new version of Perl); but we're still waiting
for the requisite disk crash on master.debian.org.

Obviously when Guido announced that 1.6's release schedule was being
changed, he jinxed all the Python machines with the same problem
Debian has.

		 "I can't believe it's not Cthulhu!"