Getting an overview if all available driveletters on NT

Ulf Engstrøm ulf.engstrom at b2b-link.com
Wed Apr 12 07:26:12 EDT 2000

Well, Yes, the original question was that, but there's no such thing as a
GetDriveType in my win32api at least. As I said, that's all I find in the
win32api that has to do with the drives, but someone else might now better
:)
Some digging around and I found the right module, the GetDriveType is in the
win32file package :) And there we go :)
Regards
Ulf