Very Horrible Question About Goto's

sue smalleys at gte.net
Thu Apr 20 06:35:29 CEST 2000


Simple blocks can be translated, which is probably the
infamous 80% of your code.  The remaining 10-20% probably
isn't worth the effort; rewrite it.  We did have a bit
more luck when we added "hints", based on data, context,
and so on, but 5-10% needed a redesign.  Good luck.

Sue.



More information about the Python-list mailing list