MacPython and Tkinter

Gregory L. Hansen glhansen at steel.ucs.indiana.edu
Wed Apr 5 13:39:08 EDT 2000

I've just installed Python 1.5.2 for Macintosh, and it seems to work well
enough except that none of the Tkinter demos work.  When I try to run a
demo script like Guido's "brownian.py", I get "ImportError: No module
named Tkinter".  The ConfigurePython app throws up a dialog "Locating
plugin modules..." that disappears so fast I hadto run it many times to
figure out what it said.

What could be the problem?  Do I need to download the Tkinter module
seperately from somewhere?
--
"Ballpark nachos -- you don't buy them, you just rent them." -- Hank Hill