Python w/ SSL

Jp Calderone exarkun at flashmail.com
Sun Apr 16 17:44:48 EDT 2000

 Can anyone point me to an *up to date* Python/SSL interface?  I've
found about 4 w/ search engines, but the most recent is from 1996 and
has a link to Python 1.3 in case you are without an interpreter ;)
(It also doesn't help that starship is still down - again :( )

 Thanks in advance
 Jp

--
If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per per gallon,