Python CGI

Jp Calderone exarkun at flashmail.com
Sat Apr 15 07:30:33 EDT 2000

 I recently converted one of my perl CGI's to Python, and came across an
bizarre and extremely undesirable side affect - Whenever a form that uses
the Python script as its ACTION, the python scripts seems to get executed
about 8 times.  At first I thought there was some logic error in my program
making it octuple all the output, but I can't find anything that might do
this.  Has anyone seen this before, or know how to fix it?

 Thanks in advance,
  Jp

--
Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and
weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000 vacuum tubes and