ODBC / DBI help (via Win32 Extensions)

S. Hoon Yoon cpu at bigfoot.com
Sat Apr 29 00:49:53 EDT 2000

I think that's because you should use format #date# on update. Unless, I did
not understand your problems.
That's really more of SQL and access convention rather than Python.
Pls look at the docs for Access and SQL.

UPDATE [BT Dates] SET [BT Dates].[date] = #12/12/2000#;

This is what I get if I use Query wizard and you should follow it.
Hope it helps,

news:rNHvjEdhm5Pp-pn2-RytgtQHbLg9d at d185d18f2.rochester.rr.com...