[Ann] PyFT 0.65 -- Python Bindings for FreeType

Robert Kern kern at caltech.edu
Sun Apr 23 05:57:10 EDT 2000

I have released a new version of the Python wrappers of FreeType, the
TrueType rendering engine.

New in this version (besides bugfixes) is PyFT.py, a high(er)-level
interface for rendering text.

While I wait for my Starship account to be restored, the files are located
on my own computer.  Beware, though: I try to keep my computer up 24-7, but
sometimes it does come down.  It is not a dedicated server, either.

http://taliesen.caltech.edu:9673
http://taliesen.caltech.edu:9673/PyFT-0.65.tar.gz

--
Robert Kern